EOI HELP!!!

Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

Mac3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EOI HELP!!!

My husband and I are currently filling in the EOI and are having a few problems which we hope we can get help with.

My husband is a City & Guilds level 3 qualified Electrician. The EOI is asking what NZQA level this is assessed by? It is also asking if the qualification has been assessed. It also asks for the reference number, type and level assessed by the NZQA.

Where can I find this information. The help section on this site is not making much sense.

Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: EOI HELP!!!

Originally Posted by Mac3
My husband and I are currently filling in the EOI and are having a few problems which we hope we can get help with.

My husband is a City & Guilds level 3 qualified Electrician. The EOI is asking what NZQA level this is assessed by? It is also asking if the qualification has been assessed. It also asks for the reference number, type and level assessed by the NZQA.

Where can I find this information. The help section on this site is not making much sense.

Hi, my OH is an electrician too, I think when I filled in the EOI I just put in what quals he had and said it had already been assesed by NZQA as his xity n gulids was on the list of quals they already recognised. You ahould find the list of quals they recognise on the nz immigration site.
Hope this makes sense
Chris
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:45 pm
Just Joined

coltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mac3

hi ye we had the same dilemma city n guilds plumbing .we went round in circles goin from sm10.10 to some other piece of info sm whatever we ended up putting no to that part and just sent in our eoi we will get it assessed properly when and if we get invited to apply. as i understand it if you send it off to nzqa it coxts about $500 just for them to say ye thats what u have got !!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:40 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by coltheplumb
hi ye we had the same dilemma city n guilds plumbing .we went round in circles goin from sm10.10 to some other piece of info sm whatever we ended up putting no to that part and just sent in our eoi we will get it assessed properly when and if we get invited to apply. as i understand it if you send it off to nzqa it coxts about $500 just for them to say ye thats what u have got !!

Sorry to read that you have gone round in circles. My husband is a plumber that has been through the process, so we can help clear up any confusion a little bit.
If you are a plumber then you DON'T have your C&G assessed by NZQA.
The NZ people that assess your plumbing qualifications are the Plumbing , Gasfitting and Drainlaying Board of NZ. The New Zealand Immigration Service look to the Plumbing Board of New Zealand to vouch for your overseas qualifications.

Please download the Immigration Qualification System Assessment Guide from the PGDB site (click the blue link to open )

New Zealand Immigration Service will look to the PGDB of NZ to confirm that your overseas qualifications are up to the level they require.

As you have already submitted an EOI, I would suggest you have your UK C&G qualifications and work experience assessed by the PGDB immediately.