EOI Draw 20 May - Selected!

Old May 20th 2009, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default EOI Draw 20 May - Selected!

Hi

Our EOI has been selected......OMG we are so excited.

So much talk for so long and now its really happening. BMI okay but got a thick waist ...well, no waist if truth be told Okay I've got to lose 5cm from my waist...going swimming tonight before work...lol!

I know it doesn't really matter and it would just mean a few more bloods, but I've decided to do it anyway

Love to all in the same boat....(thick waists that is.... lol)

Maria
Old May 20th 2009, 10:32 am
Newbie to NZ

Lizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: EOI Draw 20 May - Selected!

Good Luck to a fellow South-Westerner. I live in Devon so not too far away.

Just looking at your sig - why did you have to take the IELTS? Hope you don't mind me asking?
Old May 20th 2009, 10:42 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lizaberry

Just looking at your sig - why did you have to take the IELTS? Hope you don't mind me asking?

All nurses, even those from English speaking countries have to pass the IELTS now.
Old May 20th 2009, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lizaberry

Yep...from 1st Jan 2009, all nurses applying to the NZ Nursing council have to take the academic version of it and get an overall pass of 7.

No, don't mind you asking at all lovely south westerner.....Husband is Cornish so he's not going to think you are lovely....you being devonian and all that...lol! He almost has a fit when we go over the Tamar...can't wait till we have to travel to Enzed!

Actually if he doesn't buck up...might leave him behind....noooo...only jesting
Old May 20th 2009, 11:09 am
Newbie to NZ

Lizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of light

I am not a true Devonian. I think my dad was but I was born in Hampshire (where my mum is from), so I am a hybrid! LOL. My OH is a true Devonian though - funny how there is rivalry between the 2 counties! When are you hoping to be in NZ then. Hope all goes well! LB
Old May 20th 2009, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

I am not a true Devonian. I think my dad was but I was born in Hampshire (where my mum is from), so I am a hybrid! LOL. My OH is a true Devonian though - funny how there is rivalry between the 2 counties! When are you hoping to be in NZ then. Hope all goes well! LB
Hi

Neither am I Cornish....I hail from the Leicestershire Derbyshire border originally.

Hoping to be there by the end of the year

Thank you for your well wishes.

Right, I really need to get to bed. Working nights and because of all the EOI excitement...I haven't yet got to bed. Need ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's or I will be hanging tonight!

Take Care Maid...I love it when the old cornish patients call me a maid!
Maria
Old May 20th 2009, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

Mgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
Hi

Our EOI has been selected......OMG we are so excited.

So much talk for so long and now its really happening. BMI okay but got a thick waist ...well, no waist if truth be told Okay I've got to lose 5cm from my waist...going swimming tonight before work...lol!

I know it doesn't really matter and it would just mean a few more bloods, but I've decided to do it anyway

Love to all in the same boat....(thick waists that is.... lol)

Maria
We got selected too! I feel excited and terrified at the same time...
Old May 20th 2009, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mgee

Congratulations to all who have been selected today.
Welcome to the rollercoaster!!

Donna & Rob
XX
Old May 20th 2009, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old May 20th 2009, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mgee
Congratulation Mgee
Old May 20th 2009, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RobDon
Congratulations to all who have been selected today.
Welcome to the rollercoaster!!

Donna & Rob
XX
Thank you Donna, Rob and MooMoo x
Old May 20th 2009, 11:58 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Congrats all you lot
Old May 21st 2009, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

LiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations! We were chosen on May 6th! Like you we come from the South West - we lived just over the bridge into Cornwall but sold our house last month and moved back over the bridge into Devon!

Sitting and waiting now for 'Selected' to turn to 'Successful' on the NZ Immigration website!

Liff
Old May 21st 2009, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LiffyB
Congratulations! We were chosen on May 6th! Like you we come from the South West - we lived just over the bridge into Cornwall but sold our house last month and moved back over the bridge into Devon!

Sitting and waiting now for 'Selected' to turn to 'Successful' on the NZ Immigration website!

Liff
Good Luck Liffy.....it shouldn't be too long now. Are you getting all your stuff together ready for the ITA. Also make enquiries for your medicals as there could be a waiting list. We have to go to a surgery in Redruth...bandit country! I rang them yesterday (not booked it yet) £130 each for medicals. £95 for Xrays at the Duchy. and some extra bloods for me...HIV and Hep B and C. £50+
Old May 21st 2009, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Numptyhead, we got selected end of march but have had lots of delays-IELTS test for one assessment of quals another. Had medicals last week, I have more than 5cms to lose off waist-gave up in the end and just went for it. Had extra bloods done so hoping all goes well with them. Still waiting for nursing registration to be done (they have assured me its nearly finished) and then ITA can go in Can't believe there was ever anything to talk about before we started planning this. I am obsessed!! Hoping to be able to go beginning of August. Supposed to start work 6th July but that ain't gonna happen Hope all goes well with you, keep in touch.
Liffy- good luck with the process, have mucho patience and huge pockets!!!!
Bevissa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.