EOI correspondence

Old Mar 7th 2015, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Esme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really nice
Default EOI correspondence

We have just submitted our EOI for visa via parent category - they have received as they have taken payment on the 18th February. Can anybody tell us when they first had any correspondence back- thought we may have had email/letter just to say something. With the amount of applications in the pool I'm not expecting ITA for sometime.
Old Mar 7th 2015, 8:06 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI correspondence

"Expressions of Interest can stay in the Pool for
an extended time, depending on the tier you
submit under:
• The tier one queue is estimated to be up to
18 months long.
• The tier two queue is estimated to be up to
seven years long."

taken from http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd.../0/INZ1207.pdf
Old Mar 7th 2015, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Esme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really nice
Default Re: EOI correspondence

Thanks - it was just that I thought they would have acknowledged the EOI when they took the money! Well fingers crossed it's estimated 18 months
The queue of Tier One EOIs is currently estimated to be 18 months.