EOI Completion

Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:23 pm
Just Joined

Polly71 is a jewel in the roughPolly71 is a jewel in the roughPolly71 is a jewel in the roughPolly71 is a jewel in the rough
Smile EOI Completion

Hi this is my first post on this site. My family and I are hoping to emigrate to NZ (asap). My oh is a chef and we have 3 boys 11,10,8. I have filled out the EOI form online and have saved it, to me it looks complete but the sections on qualifications and work experience are saying NO on the summary page. I have gone through both sections and have filled out each section with an asterisk on it. Can anyone help as to why this is? I have another question, our middle son has type 1 diabetes which is very well controlled. Will this prevent us getting into NZ? Thank you and hope you can help

Pauline
Old Feb 5th 2008, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: EOI Completion

Hi Polly,

I have just filled ours in and found that if you 'tick' the box at the top left hand corner it shows the errors or fields you have to fill in.

My Hubs work experience was a 'No' but after emailing NZIS to ask the question, they replied and said if he had a job offer then E2 Had to be filled in. This is the bit about working in NZ.

So I did just that.

Hope that helps.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:03 pm
Just Joined

Polly71 is a jewel in the roughPolly71 is a jewel in the roughPolly71 is a jewel in the roughPolly71 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: EOI Completion

hi

Thanks very much for the help that has got it sorted and I have submitted the EOI. So Just the wait now, hopefully not too long.

Thanks again

Pauline