EOI - browser support

Old Jun 28th 2008, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

grahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nice
Default EOI - browser support

Hi all,
I submited my EOI just now, and my god do they make you feel youv'e left something out 'Are you sure youv'e not msised anything' ;-)

Well, when i got the the screen that said a fee of $400.00 will be needed to be paid, it stated which browsers it supports. I'm using Opera as its a good secure browser (i dislike IE). So i canceled the process.

I thought this woudl cancel the whole submission process BUT no it didn't and then when I load up IE 7 is asked why I wanted to re-submit my EOI. Bugga!

So I told them I simply switched browsers.

Now do you need to pay the $400.00 to submit the EOI?

Thanks
Old Jun 28th 2008, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

grahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nice
Default Re: EOI - browser support

Oh Dear! It says you must pay... but my EOI is listed as pending! Where does one pay?

tar
Old Jun 28th 2008, 4:49 pm
Cat (Mad) Sitter

Location: Anywhere and Everywhere, we're International House Sitters! :)
Water Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not 100% sure, but if I remember right, it'll say "pending" until you send the dosh!

Once you've paid, the Payment Status will say "Payment Received", and you will be assigned an EOI number.
Old Jun 28th 2008, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

YES! I spied the Payment button. God bless them web developers for forgiving them people with other browsers and need to switch to a support one.

it was weird thought that I had to re-submit my EOI form? I did however let them know that i switched browsers and it asked me to re-submit. maybe they'll look into the issue.

Thanks for your reply