EOI Accepted

Old Mar 25th 2008, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

scottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nice
Default EOI Accepted

Hi All,

In NZ at mo on a work permit and full time job, submitted my EOI and online status has changed to Application Successfully, so assuming my ITA should be through shortly.

Like anything with this, a little nervous until you get the stamp to say, Yes You Are a Resident. HAs anyone else had/heard of anyone have problems with submitting there ITA, i.e Immigration not happy with work experience, de-facto relationship Proof?
Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:00 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: EOI Accepted

Hey, congratulations on your EOI selection. If you have all the documents to back up your claims on your EOI, your medicals indicate you are reasonably healthy and you have a clear police report you should have a 97.4% chance of a successful outcome.

Old Mar 25th 2008, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ScottishNomad
Congratulations! Can I just ask when you submitted your EOI and how long since it was selected?
Mine was selected on 27 Feb but status still says Selected. I too am here on work permit but its taking ages for the status to change and the tree to arrive in my post box!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

scottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nice

Originally Posted by cappuccino
Hi ScottishNomad
Congratulations! Can I just ask when you submitted your EOI and how long since it was selected?
Mine was selected on 27 Feb but status still says Selected. I too am here on work permit but its taking ages for the status to change and the tree to arrive in my post box!
I was selected Mid Feb, got a e-mail from Immigration asking me to provide a few extra details (Current Contract & Job Description) and was approved a few days later.

Depends what you location you are in also, as each department has different processing times. I would imagine, you might here something towards the end of this month, Early next. I think the guide figure for someone with a Job is 6 weeks, but is dependent on the location.

Good Luck,