EOI

Old Jul 9th 2014, 6:47 am
Just Joined

Bestman3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EOI

Can i submit expression of interest without qualification assessment. I am from the countries required for assessment of qualification.
Old Jul 9th 2014, 10:05 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI

you can but how does that help you when you don't know what the assessment will come out at so won't be able to give a true reflection of points
Old Jul 9th 2014, 1:12 pm
Just Joined

Thanks, I know that i will have positive outcome, no doubt but am concern in the EOI form where it is required to state if you have been assessed or not
Old Jul 9th 2014, 2:58 pm
Just Joined

WhiteRees is an unknown quantity at this point

I said my UK qualification was not assessed. As part of my application I had to submit my qualification to NZQA.
Old Jul 9th 2014, 5:12 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

You would need a PAR at least [or IQA] if you wish to claim points for your qualification. You need this to fill in your EOI.
You would then need an IQA done if your EOI gets selected.
Old Jul 10th 2014, 8:36 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Persephone
You would need a PAR at least [or IQA] if you wish to claim points for your qualification. You need this to fill in your EOI.
You would then need an IQA done if your EOI gets selected.

Thank you all, my work experience is not on the labour market list, does it mean that i will not get any point from work experience
Old Jul 10th 2014, 9:42 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

sorry I really am not understanding what you are asking.

What Visa are you applying for and under what skill description ?

on the EOI what points are you getting and how are you getting them?
Old Jul 11th 2014, 3:18 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bestman3
Thank you all, my work experience is not on the labour market list, does it mean that i will not get any point from work experience
Possibly not, it depends on what your job is and who you worked for.
I'm not sure how you know you will have a positive outcome when you don't know how many points you can claim for
We might be able to offer some more guidance if you answer MrsF's questions above though we can't offer advice as such