EOI

Old Jan 27th 2008, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

tonyhelen is a jewel in the roughtonyhelen is a jewel in the roughtonyhelen is a jewel in the roughtonyhelen is a jewel in the roughtonyhelen is a jewel in the rough
Default EOI

Hi all we are new to this as of yesterday can anyone help should we submit our EOI before i get my qualifications compared to new zealands.
Old Jan 27th 2008, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: EOI

What qualifications are they? I had to get my accountancy qualification pre-assessed to justify the points.

Alison
Old Jan 27th 2008, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

tonyhelen is a jewel in the roughtonyhelen is a jewel in the roughtonyhelen is a jewel in the roughtonyhelen is a jewel in the roughtonyhelen is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by littleal
What qualifications are they? I had to get my accountancy qualification pre-assessed to justify the points.

Alison
Hi Alison i have a city & guilds in family and community care
Old Jan 27th 2008, 11:18 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

It's wise to have your quals assessed before submitting an EOI . That way you can be sure you are claiming the correct amount of points.

Is your occupation on the shortages lists?
Old Jan 28th 2008, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS here
It's wise to have your quals assessed before submitting an EOI . That way you can be sure you are claiming the correct amount of points.

Is your occupation on the shortages lists?
I will do that do i have to send my city and guilds to NZ to get them checked
Old Jan 28th 2008, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tonyhelen
I will do that do i have to send my city and guilds to NZ to get them checked
http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/for-international/index.html

Have a look at this. You can get a pre-assessment report quite cheaply without sending your qualifcations to NZ, which will do for the purpose of submitting your EOI - allow 1 month. However if your EOI is selected, you will still need a full evaluation where you have to send your certificates to Wellington - allow 2 months even with paying for fast tracking.

Good luck
Alison
Old Jan 28th 2008, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by littleal
http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/for-international/index.html

Have a look at this. You can get a pre-assessment report quite cheaply without sending your qualifcations to NZ, which will do for the purpose of submitting your EOI - allow 1 month. However if your EOI is selected, you will still need a full evaluation where you have to send your certificates to Wellington - allow 2 months even with paying for fast tracking.

Good luck
Alison
Thank you Alison have just done that online sit back and wait now fingers crossed.