EOI 3oct

Old Nov 1st 2012, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

tennis16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EOI 3oct

Hi, I got my EOI on 3 oct, and still waiting for next step. How long do I need to wait for reply from shanghai branch? Am I suppose to give them a call?
Thanks
Old Nov 2nd 2012, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

mehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant future
Default Re: EOI 3oct

Originally Posted by tennis16 View Post
Hi, I got my EOI on 3 oct, and still waiting for next step. How long do I need to wait for reply from shanghai branch? Am I suppose to give them a call?
Thanks
if EOI is selected, then NZ immig will do a preliminary check on the information you gave, to make sure you are the right candidate, and once they are positive they will give you ITA.

regards
Old Nov 3rd 2012, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

how long do i need to wait?
Old Nov 3rd 2012, 12:57 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

you need to check the time scales on your local immigration website.
Old Nov 3rd 2012, 10:36 am
Just Joined

forever is an unknown quantity at this point

how long do i need to wait?
I have also selected on 3rd of Oct and receive the ITA on 19th , and same for my friend received on 26th . They will check the EOI which you have submitted and then send the ITA accordindly
Old Nov 3rd 2012, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

I have received an update from the NZ website says that decison successful. what does it means? What shall i do next?
Old Nov 3rd 2012, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

mehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant future

decision successful means that NZ immig has sent you the ITA letter or send you email with the ITA invitation. you need to check your email / inbox / junk folder......
Old Nov 10th 2012, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

Hi, I still have not receive any thing from NZ immg in regard of the ITA details. How shall I go about this?
Old Nov 10th 2012, 2:04 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

I would give them a call and say you have not received your paperwork to fill out the ITA
Old Nov 10th 2012, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Hi, I still have not receive any thing from NZ immg in regard of the ITA details. How shall I go about this?
contact them sooner.

I believe they would start your 4 months time to complete ITA requirements from the day they re-issue you the ITA letter, else you have already consumed 2 weeks from your 4 months time to complete and send ITA.

kind regards