EOI with 125 points

Old Oct 5th 2011, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

elasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant future
Default Re: EOI with 125 points

look at the most recent history of selection points (for today), they selected EOIs with 125 points, no job offer and 15 points for experience in a job classified in the LTSSL...

which means yes, my EOI has been selected again...

Old Oct 6th 2011, 12:18 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Elasmo

There shouldn't be any sneaky loss of points this time anyway
Old Oct 10th 2011, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

bumba is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Persephone
Congratulations Elasmo

There shouldn't be any sneaky loss of points this time anyway
My EOI also has been selected on 5th October 2011. Now how long it will take and what is the next step?
Old Oct 10th 2011, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

elasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant future

difficult to say how long it will take Bumba, I think it depends on which immigration office your EOI gets sent to.

My last experience involved an email from an NZ IO in London about a month after the acceptance date. Basically the EOIs that have job offers are given priority over ones that don't.

and as far as the next steps, they check over your EOI to make sure everything seems correct and then they will send you an ITA where you have to show proof/evidence of all of the things you included in the EOI. The NZ immigration website has all the details of the steps

Old Oct 11th 2011, 6:01 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

bumba, start getting your police cerificate paperwork ready and sort out where you will be going for your panel medicals and costs.
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

bumba is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stormer999
bumba, start getting your police cerificate paperwork ready and sort out where you will be going for your panel medicals and costs.
My EOI status changed to successful from selected on 20th October 2011, but still have no ITA received. I have to start NZQA for education qualification. Can anyone please help with this matter ... really i need to send them original copies & are they safe??