EOI with 125 points

Old Aug 30th 2011, 11:27 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI with 125 points

Originally Posted by Stormer999
Well 'P' we put EOI in towards end of July and were selected 10th August pick. (3 weeks) Now awaiting verification by NZ London and hopefully assigned a case officer...
Excellent news, one step closer
Old Sep 5th 2011, 5:54 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone
Excellent news, one step closer
Two steps now 'P'......ITA today.....
Old Sep 5th 2011, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

pcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to all

hi there,can you give a brake down of your 125 points?thanks
Old Sep 5th 2011, 6:12 pm

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pcmay10
hi there,can you give a brake down of your 125 points?thanks
130 points with 15 claimed in LTSS catagory.
Old Sep 5th 2011, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

jnathan is an unknown quantity at this point

Stormer999,

130 Points ( LTSSL 15 points)
any education/work experience in NZ?
Points from Spouse?
what about job experience in Future growth Area?
you got points from the above factors?
Old Sep 6th 2011, 2:42 am

Originally Posted by jnathan
Stormer999,

130 Points ( LTSSL 15 points)
any education/work experience in NZ?
Points from Spouse?
what about job experience in Future growth Area?
you got points from the above factors?
No
Old Sep 6th 2011, 4:11 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Two steps now 'P'......ITA today.....
Thank heavens for that finally. I can breathe again now.
Old Sep 6th 2011, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by BEVS
Thank heavens for that finally. I can breathe again now.
Not yet you can't......wife has different name we had mortgage in her name only and she pays all of the utility bills and recharges me so all envelopes coming to our address in both names have been thrown out for recycling and now we have to prove on the ITA that as well as being married we are living together...
back up the loft and searching........
Old Sep 8th 2011, 9:26 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Not yet you can't......wife has different name we had mortgage in her name only and she pays all of the utility bills and recharges me so all envelopes coming to our address in both names have been thrown out for recycling and now we have to prove on the ITA that as well as being married we are living together...
back up the loft and searching........
What about post that is delivered to you only? That should help prove that you live at that address as well. Your own bank accounts, personal letters etc
Old Sep 8th 2011, 9:37 am

Originally Posted by Persephone
What about post that is delivered to you only? That should help prove that you live at that address as well. Your own bank accounts, personal letters etc
I'm getting there slowly we have both written to our banks and asked for proof that monies are exchanging between ourselves. It doesn't help that she has kept her own surname when we married to enable others to find papers (medical research)she has written easily. Thank gods for Council Tax demands.....both names and address.....
Old Sep 20th 2011, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

elasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant future

well my initial fears of my selected EOI being "downgraded" and thrown back in to the selection pool were confirmed last week when I got an email saying that my 135 points total was reduced to 125 points and being resubmitted to the pool.

My initial worries were concerned around what specifically is defined as "work experience", ironic therefore that the ten points were taken because my university that awarded my PhD had to be after 2008, and because my award was given in 2006 it nullified that whole award! and they went with my BSc instead..

oh well, there's always a chance to getting picked again with 125 points and 15 points in the LTSSL area...

just an update for anyone who's interested
Old Sep 21st 2011, 10:27 am
Queen of the Underworld

Sorry to hear that Elasmo
That 15 points on the LTSSL will help a lot. Have a look at the History of Selection points to see what's been selected recently [if you haven't already!]
Don't lose hope yet
Old Sep 21st 2011, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

elasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant future

Thanks P,

yeah that is certainly a bonus to have those points, I just wish the IO in London would hurry up and put my EOI back in the pool before tomorrow and the latest selection

Old Oct 5th 2011, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

ahhhh the magic 125 points came round at last

here we go again!

Old Oct 5th 2011, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

jnathan is an unknown quantity at this point

elasmo,

you mean having 125 points with no job offer but with bonus 15 points would make you count into the EOI pool?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.