enough experience?

Old Oct 30th 2008, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

ecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant future
Smile enough experience?

hi
does anyone know if you can gain permanent residence with limited experience?.. situation is my partner is a chef and has the skills but limited experience.i am myself a truck driver going out to nz to look at gaining employment and whilst there actively looking to get employment for my partner ( handing cv's out etc) if she was offered employment of a sort would nz immigration say that experience is not enough even though job is offered.?she has about 3 yrs where as they need 5 yrs i think..thanks if you reply
Old Nov 1st 2008, 3:39 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: enough experience?

Originally Posted by ecalperif
hi
does anyone know if you can gain permanent residence with limited experience?.. situation is my partner is a chef and has the skills but limited experience.i am myself a truck driver going out to nz to look at gaining employment and whilst there actively looking to get employment for my partner ( handing cv's out etc) if she was offered employment of a sort would nz immigration say that experience is not enough even though job is offered.?she has about 3 yrs where as they need 5 yrs i think..thanks if you reply
Does your partner have any relevent qualiications in chefing or hospitality? NZ desperate for chefs and you could get a job offer easily, but think you would need relevent qualifications if you do not have experience.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

ecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant future

hi nelson pom
thanks for reply...my partner has the required qualifications as a chef ( 706 (1+2) nvq) and some experience.at present though just doing part time as a cook/ counter assistant to work around picking son up from school. she has worked as a chef in the past but maybe 18 months.i think finding a job would be easy as you state but from some of the threads i read nz immi seem strict maybe please reply thanks
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 8:17 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ecalperif
hi nelson pom
thanks for reply...my partner has the required qualifications as a chef ( 706 (1+2) nvq) and some experience.at present though just doing part time as a cook/ counter assistant to work around picking son up from school. she has worked as a chef in the past but maybe 18 months.i think finding a job would be easy as you state but from some of the threads i read nz immi seem strict maybe please reply thanks
I would contact immigration as you are supposed to have 5 years experience but as she is qualified and NZ is desperately short of chefs you may find them approachable.