English Language Ability

Old Sep 30th 2007, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all
Default English Language Ability

EOI submitted today (120 points but hopeful)

Can anyone tell me how to satisfy the English Language Ability for a native English speaker? Is it worth further points?
Old Sep 30th 2007, 10:32 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English Language Ability

Originally Posted by Kerrygold View Post

Can anyone tell me how to satisfy the English Language Ability for a native English speaker? Is it worth further points?
Not worth more points just a basic requirement. If you re English and have been educated here you don't have to prove anything. We just said we were born here and all my qualifications and education were completed in English.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 10:51 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kerrygold View Post

We made a statement saying that we were of English speaking parents, had been educated at all levels in an English speaking environment. All qualifications were gained in English blah blah blah.

Felt very strange to begin with thinking about proving something that is as natural as breathing
Old Oct 1st 2007, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all

Thanks for that. Thought we might have to sit an ILETS test