Emigration Group

Old Oct 29th 2011, 8:47 pm
Just Joined

jo_hedge will become famous soon enoughjo_hedge will become famous soon enough
Default Emigration Group

Can anyone help? Is anyone using The Emigration Group to assist with their move to NZ? A friend is using them & has just received a bill for $3500NZ for finding him a job. The only thing is, they did not find him the job. A recruitment consultant here in NZ got him the job. The agent is not in any way linked with Emigration Group. Unfortunately, my friend does not have his paper work here. Does anyone know from their terms & conditions if the group can claim money for a service they did not provide & had nothing to do with? Is there a time limit on how long they have to find you a job? Do you have to pay them even if they did not actually find you the job? Any help gratefully received, as father in the UK cannot find the paperwork that was left in his care!
Old Oct 30th 2011, 10:08 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Emigration Group

Oh dear. If Emmigration Group did not find the employment then , of course, they should not charge for the service. Your friend should challenge the bill and at the same time ask for a copy of his written and signed contract with them.
That's a shocking amount to pay for a job finding service anyway. Totally shocking. and only underpins my personal view that one should only use recruitment consultants for finding work

If Emigration group gets difficult & it's likely they will then have him contact the IAA with a complaint. There is a code of practice that an immigration consultant should follow and the above is shonky practice.