Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

eligible for 262113 system administrator but my designation is assistant director IT

eligible for 262113 system administrator but my designation is assistant director IT

Old Jan 16th 2009, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future
Question eligible for 262113 system administrator but my designation is assistant director IT

dear friends
am eligible for 262113 system administrator but my designation is assistant director IT here.
this means my experience letter will call me as assistant director IT although the details will all be of system administration side
please help whether this experience letter will be sufficient for EOI and immigration
thanks
Old Jan 19th 2009, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

getmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud of
Default Re: eligible for 262113 system administrator but my designation is assistant director

not sure, but I would say that it's not the job title that matters so much as the job content. if the list of skills and tasks etc match the correct job, then I think you'll probably be ok.