Electrician Training dates in NZ?

Old Jul 25th 2010, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

rainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nice
Default Electrician Training dates in NZ?

Hi all we fly out to NZ in Oct 2010!! with no job offer and wanted to go straight to a college and do the NZ part.

Does anyone know the best college/training provider(as in quickest/cheapest)

And the dates? or just a link to the website would be so helpful. theres too much choice on the web and someone who has been there and done that will be able to point us in the right direction.

do you know if the exams are done at EWRB or at the training centre?

Thankyou so much in advance this will help us out alot

ta
Rainy, Tom and little Lilahni x
Old Jul 27th 2010, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

rainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nice
Default Re: Electrician Training dates in NZ?

found ETCO they look as good as any

nick chandler is doin health and satefy training in london
Mon 4th Oct-Fri 8th October 9am-4.45pm in new zealand house £300
Really lovely guy and super helpful..heres his number 006498322653/021770278

think we gonna do ours before we go, it may be more expensive as Nick travels over from NZ to run the courses BUT we think it will be nice to get as much done before we get to NZ!

Rainy
Old Jul 27th 2010, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Manchester-Auckland-Anglesey- soon to be Manchester. yay.
sue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nice

hi, ETCO run two courses in november, one is the regs course, which you will have to do, and the other is the stage 3 practical (I presume your not a house basher).Everything can be done in one place with no bother, book yourself in from the UK they take debit/credit cards. Very professional they are linked to the EWRB so your registration will be sorted quicker than any other training provider. Price for all that is £1500, which will get you FULL registration and the training course Nick Chandler wants $600 for is available almost weekly at the same place or elsewhere local, for $100, so do it when you get here, I am a JIB spark and this is what I did, Good luck,
I came here without a job too and there is work to be had if you want it. I got a decent job after three days trying so give it a go.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

sue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nice

should of made myself more clear they run a two week course which covers the lot
Old Jul 28th 2010, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

Hi again, i ment $1500 dollars not pounds
Old Jul 28th 2010, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

dave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nice

Originally Posted by sue1234
hi, ETCO run two courses in november, one is the regs course, which you will have to do, and the other is the stage 3 practical (I presume your not a house basher).Everything can be done in one place with no bother, book yourself in from the UK they take debit/credit cards. Very professional they are linked to the EWRB so your registration will be sorted quicker than any other training provider. Price for all that is £1500, which will get you FULL registration and the training course Nick Chandler wants $600 for is available almost weekly at the same place or elsewhere local, for $100, so do it when you get here, I am a JIB spark and this is what I did, Good luck,
I came here without a job too and there is work to be had if you want it. I got a decent job after three days trying so give it a go.
Thanks for sharing, I have just emailed the lady at ETCO and got some dates for the next sessions... I never realised that the 3rd stage practical assessment is a 5 day course

Looks like I'm going to busy
Old Jul 28th 2010, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

so busy feels like theres so much to do, thanks for the info sue
Old Jul 28th 2010, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Hi rainy&tom, info of OH, good luck, and you'll get sorted.
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 4:54 pm
Just Joined

baltej_ashat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rainyandtom
found ETCO they look as good as any

nick chandler is doin health and satefy training in london
Mon 4th Oct-Fri 8th October 9am-4.45pm in new zealand house £300
Really lovely guy and super helpful..heres his number 006498322653/021770278

think we gonna do ours before we go, it may be more expensive as Nick travels over from NZ to run the courses BUT we think it will be nice to get as much done before we get to NZ!

Rainy
need guidance for rego in EWRB NZ

this info is really great. I m also planning to get this rego. I have sent all my docs.and waiting.
BALTEJ ASHAT

I applied for assessment in Jul 2010 and till date got no reply.Shall I start working on other platform to to manage my career?

Last edited by BEVS; Feb 3rd 2011 at 8:08 pm. Reason: Merge. It is not OK to generate 3 posts to simply access the PM system.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 8:12 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by baltej_ashat
need guidance for rego in EWRB NZ

this info is really great. I m also planning to get this rego. I have sent all my docs.and waiting.
BALTEJ ASHAT

I applied for assessment in Jul 2010 and till date got no reply.Shall I start working on other platform to to manage my career?
Contact the EWRB. We can't help with this.