EEEEEEK - telephone interview!!!

Old Jun 23rd 2009, 9:24 pm
DGH
Danni

DGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really nice
Default Re: EEEEEEK - telephone interview!!!

Originally Posted by DGH
Hi, I think it went well. Have been constantly thinking about my answers since. The phone rang bang on 10:30am and I jumped out of my skin even though I knew it was coming! My questions were also the same as those posted on here. The interview seemed fairly informal. now for the result we want.
We're in! Got the email this afternoon! 'Approved in Principle'! Can't quite believe it!
Old Jun 24th 2009, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DGH
We're in! Got the email this afternoon! 'Approved in Principle'! Can't quite believe it!
Congratulations. Happy celebrating!!!
Old Jun 24th 2009, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats from us too!!
Old Jun 24th 2009, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

vicejw has a reputation beyond reputevicejw has a reputation beyond reputevicejw has a reputation beyond reputevicejw has a reputation beyond reputevicejw has a reputation beyond reputevicejw has a reputation beyond reputevicejw has a reputation beyond reputevicejw has a reputation beyond reputevicejw has a reputation beyond reputevicejw has a reputation beyond reputevicejw has a reputation beyond repute

That's great news - such a relief but then the realisation goodness we're actually doing this!!! Congrats though!

Just to jump on this thread we had a phone call confirming we'd been approved last wednesday and now reading this I'm worrying (I'm a habitual worrier!!) as we have nothing in writing. Has anyone else just had a call rather than e-mail?? He reckoned we should have passports etc back within 2 weeks....

Have been thinking about booking flights so e-mailed our case officer, sure he thinks I'm totally neurotic and probably wondering if he made right decision haha!!
Old Jun 24th 2009, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

helenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to all
Talking Re: EEEEEEK - telephone interview!!!

CONGRATULATIONS and WELL DONE!!!! beer:

Last edited by helenlhoppy; Jun 24th 2009 at 3:13 pm. Reason: F and B intrusion
Old Jun 24th 2009, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Well done!

Berni xx
Old Jun 24th 2009, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by vicejw
That's great news - such a relief but then the realisation goodness we're actually doing this!!! Congrats though!

Just to jump on this thread we had a phone call confirming we'd been approved last wednesday and now reading this I'm worrying (I'm a habitual worrier!!) as we have nothing in writing. Has anyone else just had a call rather than e-mail?? He reckoned we should have passports etc back within 2 weeks....

Have been thinking about booking flights so e-mailed our case officer, sure he thinks I'm totally neurotic and probably wondering if he made right decision haha!!
Hi there, we are from bedfordshire and i work in herts! glad that things are going so well for you, we all worry about processeses dont u think? and its so important to you (the move) that ur bound to be slightly twitchy - i know i shall be the ultimate neurotic wreck by the point uve obviously reached!!
Berni
x
Old Jun 24th 2009, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Denise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really nice

Many congratulations and a big well done from us.

We haven't heard yet, fingers crossed they won't keep us waiting too much longer.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:22 pm
loui5a

loui5a will become famous soon enough

So good to read these, OH has interview tomorrow pm. Going through all possible questions from the threads. I will probably not sleep and definetly be completely useless at work tomorrow morning!!

Congrats

Louisa
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by loui5a
So good to read these, OH has interview tomorrow pm. Going through all possible questions from the threads. I will probably not sleep and definetly be completely useless at work tomorrow morning!!

Congrats

Louisa
Best of luck.
Old Jun 26th 2009, 10:00 am
DGH
Danni

DGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really nice

Thanks for the replies. It's such a great feeling to know there are others around in the same boat. Good luck Denise01292 & Loui5a. Hope you hear back soon!
Old Jun 26th 2009, 4:17 pm
loui5a

OH had interview today - went well and we have been told we will not be declined - just have to wait to see if PM or WTR.

Louisa
Old Jun 27th 2009, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

Denise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really nice

We found out yesterday that we got PR!!!! Head's a bit sore from the bubbly!!!!!

Now... to sell the house
Old Jun 27th 2009, 8:43 am
loui5a

Originally Posted by Denise01292
We found out yesterday that we got PR!!!! Head's a bit sore from the bubbly!!!!!

Now... to sell the house
Denise - Fab news, were are waiting to here if we get PR or WTR. Not sure whether to sell our house or rent. What made you decide to sell? House down the road is on the market and no interest but I know our area is good to rent. Not sure what to do!

Louisa
Old Jun 28th 2009, 8:22 pm
DGH
Danni

Originally Posted by loui5a
Denise - Fab news, were are waiting to here if we get PR or WTR. Not sure whether to sell our house or rent. What made you decide to sell? House down the road is on the market and no interest but I know our area is good to rent. Not sure what to do!

Louisa
We just tried ours on the market to see if it would sell thinking we'd end up having to rent it. It sold within a week! We were lucky, but it only takes one person to fall in love with your house. Worth a try I say. Spruce it up a bit and hope for the best!