EEEEEEK - telephone interview!!!

Old Jun 15th 2009, 4:57 pm
DGH
Danni

DGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really nice
Smile EEEEEEK - telephone interview!!!

Can't quite believe it but had an email this morning from our case officer to say we can book our telephone interview for this week! Didn't expect this until the end of July so nearly fell off my chair! Does this mean they've done all the checking of our application and they're not going to request anything else now? I expected them to be in contact requesting something or other. How exciting! Better get revising.
Danni
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: EEEEEEK - telephone interview!!!

Originally Posted by DGH
Can't quite believe it but had an email this morning from our case officer to say we can book our telephone interview for this week! Didn't expect this until the end of July so nearly fell off my chair! Does this mean they've done all the checking of our application and they're not going to request anything else now? I expected them to be in contact requesting something or other. How exciting! Better get revising.
Danni
Great news! Our C/O didnt ask for anything else once we had the email confirming the telephone interview! Good luck with the interview the questions seem to be the same, you can do a search on here for the questions. We made a list of questions and answers and had them with us at the interview!

J X
Old Jun 15th 2009, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Denise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really nice

Hi, Snao! We've just came on to search 'telephone interviews' and saw your post. Our interview is booked for Thursday morning - we were told it could take four months to hear from our c/o but it's only been a month!!! Soooo exciting and scary!! Hope all goes well for you x
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

helenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to all
Wink Re: EEEEEEK - telephone interview!!!

Good luck you guys, had mine last Wednesday, just waiting for the result!

Talk about immigration finger......!!!!!
Old Jun 16th 2009, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by helenlhoppy
Good luck you guys, had mine last Wednesday, just waiting for the result!

Talk about immigration finger......!!!!!
The worst part of it is they didnt update our INZ page until we have the visas in the passport!!! so you may wear your finger out!!
Old Jun 16th 2009, 6:20 pm
DGH
Danni

DGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really nice

Hi again,
I've been revising tonight. Found some good threads with interview questions. Think I'm ok as long as they don't ask me to sing the national anthem. Helen - any luck with a result yet? I wonder how they'll contact you next - can you shed any light Jo-Chris? I'm sure I'll have immigration finger following that interview too. Wish you luck Denise01292, its nice to know someone else is going through it at the same time.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DGH
Hi again,
I've been revising tonight. Found some good threads with interview questions. Think I'm ok as long as they don't ask me to sing the national anthem. Helen - any luck with a result yet? I wonder how they'll contact you next - can you shed any light Jo-Chris? I'm sure I'll have immigration finger following that interview too. Wish you luck Denise01292, its nice to know someone else is going through it at the same time.
Good luck with the interview you will be fine! You will receive an email confirming the decision followed by a letter!
Fingers crossed
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

Best of luck DGH & Denise01292. I am sure you will both be fine.

Just make sure that you research the 'interview' threads on here. It will be pretty much the same questions. I wasn't asked any questions about NZ itself apart from questions regarding the cost of living & how much I expected to pay for a rental? However, just in case I did, I had an extra tab open with the Wiki page for NZ!!!!

We found out pretty quickly via e-mail (although it seemed like an age) & the letter arrived the following day!

Fingers crossed for you.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

helenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to all

Hi DGH, no,nothing yet! Immigration finger really bad at the mo! Will update as soon as I know. Take care.

Helen
Old Jun 17th 2009, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

Cool Re: EEEEEEK - telephone interview!!!

Still no news today... it's been a week now....
Old Jun 17th 2009, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

benjie is an unknown quantity at this point

hie helenlhoppy

same here OH had interview last week Thursday still waiting, seems to be the longest wait ever

lets just keep fingers crossed.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 9:24 pm
DGH
Danni

Originally Posted by helenlhoppy
Still no news today... it's been a week now....
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll hear soon. I'm sure I read on a thread somewhere that NZIS are a little back-logged at the moment as they're granting lots of PR's.

12 hours to go before telephone interview! Just had a cappucino for something to do but now realise I probably won't sleep till 3am - Bad move! Maybe I'll follow it up with a horlicks. Speaking of horlicks, do they have it in NZ? Think I'll miss it if not. Anyway, I'll stop waffling now, just getting it all out of the way before my eloquent telephone interview tomorrow!
Old Jun 17th 2009, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

I don't think that I've had horlicks since I left home!!

for tomorrow.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

Denise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really nice

Hi, hope the interview went well. Hubby had the call at 9.30am this morning. He said it was more or less the exact questions posted on here. He feels it went well, so fingers crossed.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 8:06 pm
DGH
Danni

Hi, I think it went well. Have been constantly thinking about my answers since. The phone rang bang on 10:30am and I jumped out of my skin even though I knew it was coming! My questions were also the same as those posted on here. The interview seemed fairly informal. now for the result we want.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.