Editing a selected EOI

Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:10 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Editing a selected EOI

Originally Posted by McGowans
bro-in-law is such a pedantic sod he would contact them anyway
Let him. Won't get him anywhere & will cost him shed loads of £ on the premium line. They'll just think he is a barmy timewaster & wouldn't kiss 'n tell about your application anyway.

Quite see the point about the dear ole Mum getting it in the neck though.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

McGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really nice

We got our case workers name today from NZIS and have been asked to write in with our request. I'll let you know how we get on in case it comes up again for anyone else. Needless to say we won't be inviting them to the bon voyage party, shame really as the children are lovely!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:41 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

I really would tell them to get stuffed, its non of their buisness
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:37 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

We got our case workers name today from NZIS and have been asked to write in with our request. I'll let you know how we get on in case it comes up again for anyone else. Needless to say we won't be inviting them to the bon voyage party, shame really as the children are lovely!
Why you are wasting any time and effort on this is beyond me. Get a backbone, man. I agree with Ned above. Tell 'em to get stuffed.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:40 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Politely invite 'em.

I can sorta see why you are making this effort , although I wouldn't have been arsed to do it.

My husband is estranged from his poxy sister and I do know exactly the sort of problems this causes. :curse:

Thanks for posting up about this again. Reflecting on this, I suppose that NZIS must have received similar requests in the past. Law of averages say this aint the first or last time