E.O.I

Old May 24th 2009, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

forshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to all
Default E.O.I

HI everyone,

got our expression of interest through..................not quite sure how long it takes from now
Old May 24th 2009, 11:39 pm
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E.O.I

Hi.
If you mean your EOI was selected from the pool last Wednesday, then congrats.

NZIS will now check through the information you provided on-line. No way to know how long that will take . Hopefully not too long.
Old May 25th 2009, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

forshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BEVS View Post
Hi.
If you mean your EOI was selected from the pool last Wednesday, then congrats.

NZIS will now check through the information you provided on-line. No way to know how long that will take . Hopefully not too long.
I'm excited and scared! x
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:45 am
Just Joined

christinemega is an unknown quantity at this point

EOI selected today June 17th, 2009 ....
now waiting for the successful result hopefully soon
and... next is waiting for ITA