e.o.i.

Old Sep 25th 2007, 12:26 am
Just Joined

hamiltons will become famous soon enoughhamiltons will become famous soon enough
Default e.o.i.

Just getiin my e.o.i. filled in and am wondering is it advisable to look for a job first as getting an offer obviously makes a big difference and does anyone know as a builder /joiner are they in demand over there .is there any shortcuts etc as i am borderline 120 points want to get full potential where to look what to do etc
Old Sep 25th 2007, 1:43 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: e.o.i.

Originally Posted by hamiltons View Post
Just getiin my e.o.i. filled in and am wondering is it advisable to look for a job first as getting an offer obviously makes a big difference and does anyone know as a builder /joiner are they in demand over there .is there any shortcuts etc as i am borderline 120 points want to get full potential where to look what to do etc
There are heaps of jobs going for qualified builders.
I would wager that if you came out here you could find work wherever suits you and you could start the immigration lark from here. Having a valid job offer would help your case for PR. It wouldn't be a guarantee, but it would be fairly safe to say you'd have a positive outcome.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:52 am
Just Joined

hamiltons will become famous soon enoughhamiltons will become famous soon enough
Default Re: e.o.i.

Thanks happy but i have a thriving business here and it would take me 6 months to wind down i hate leaving me business as its doin very well but i want to go and live somewhere to have the way of life we want so i need to move but cant just down tools .immediantly