E-Medicals

Old Dec 9th 2015, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Alinoman65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default E-Medicals

Hello folks,

Anyone here applying or previously applied NZ immigration while staying in UAE.
I am trying to contact on the phone no listed on INZ website but i saying it is invalid number.

Please help me what to do now as my ITA deadline is close

Thanks
Old Dec 9th 2015, 5:22 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E-Medicals

not had experience of medicals outside of the UK but personally I would contact your Case Officer and tell them what is happening with the number and ask them to provide you the number of the closest one to enable you to get your medical done.
Old Dec 10th 2015, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
not had experience of medicals outside of the UK but personally I would contact your Case Officer and tell them what is happening with the number and ask them to provide you the number of the closest one to enable you to get your medical done.
OK Thanks MrsFychan, However i searched on the internet with the name of the clinic & find general contact no. I contacted with the costumer service there she explain me about the process.
Old Dec 10th 2015, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

How many days before the ITA deadline should i have to complete the medical ?
Old Dec 10th 2015, 5:47 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

our medicals. once we had the appointment took just under two weeks, if I remember correctly. Its getting the appointment that could take the time. Depends on how many approved medical centres there are near you.