The Dreaded Referral to the MA!!!!!

Old Sep 5th 2009, 3:39 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Dreaded Referral to the MA!!!!!

Originally Posted by cheryl mac
Hi - I'm Cheryl, new to this thing but so nice to have support system as its sooo stressful!

We have just got our C/O and she wants the hubby to have a repeat liver function test yikes... any one been through the same and have any tips?

Well done on your stone weight loss Tina, thats fab! So porridge for breakfast does it?!!! Or is that all you can eat for the day? I also could do with shedding a few pounds so an tips there gratefully received too!

Thanks y'all x
hi, have responded re Liver Tests on other thread....about porridge...I eat once a day (most days) for lunch, no time to cook it a breakfast! Oats help lower cholesterol and are a low GI food so good for weight control / loss in most cases...depends on rest of your diet! Good luck
B x
Old Sep 6th 2009, 8:01 am
Just Joined

cheryl mac has a spectacular aura aboutcheryl mac has a spectacular aura aboutcheryl mac has a spectacular aura about

Which other thread B? Thanks for th tips, I am off out to Tesco's now to buy lots of fruit, porridge, cranberry juice, milk thistle vits and bottled water for his detox plan!
Old Sep 6th 2009, 9:18 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheryl mac
Which other thread B? Thanks for th tips, I am off out to Tesco's now to buy lots of fruit, porridge, cranberry juice, milk thistle vits and bottled water for his detox plan!
Hi Cheryl ...other thread 'passing medicals', good luck with the porridge!
B x

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 6th 2009 at 11:34 pm. Reason: link
Old Sep 7th 2009, 7:50 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MnB
Hi Cheryl ...other thread 'passing medicals', good luck with the porridge!
B x
Hi cheryl sorry aint been online for a few days, yep I have my porridge every morning, usually have it with agave syrup (low gi food group) and swetens the porridge. I am waiting to hear from our c/o she has been on holidays back the end of the week, so will ne waiting with debated breathe!!!!!

Good luck on your mission, hope all is well.

Tina. x
Old Sep 11th 2009, 6:22 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

I got some porridge yesterday, stopped going to the gym over a year ago and everything has gone pear shaped for me

But hey! we're not going to let that get in the way of our dream are we??? We can do this!!

About milk thistle, I get something called Ultrathistle from Amazon for my dog who has impaired liver function, it's supposed to be far more potent than regular "standardised" milk thistle. I read a lot about milk thistle for the liver and this was the best I think.
Old Sep 11th 2009, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
Hi cheryl sorry aint been online for a few days, yep I have my porridge every morning, usually have it with agave syrup (low gi food group) and swetens the porridge. I am waiting to hear from our c/o she has been on holidays back the end of the week, so will ne waiting with debated breathe!!!!!

Good luck on your mission, hope all is well.

Tina. x
Any word from your CO yet - wasnt she due back today?
Old Sep 12th 2009, 9:17 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
Any word from your CO yet - wasnt she due back today?
you founnd my other thread then, lol. What a stressful time this is, however, I am in a positive mood this am.

Tina. x
Old Sep 12th 2009, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

you founnd my other thread then, lol. What a stressful time this is, however, I am in a positive mood this am.

Tina. x
Glad you are feeling better today - live to fight on - and all that

There are so many threads im following at the moment that i forget whats going on. Sometimes i forget who i am never mind anything else.

And when you go opening new threads when im following the old one waiting for news - that doesnt help me!!!

I'm still a little off the wall this morning - waiting at the window still for the postman - and i bet he doesnt turn up!!
Old Sep 12th 2009, 11:46 am
appreciate life

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
Glad you are feeling better today - live to fight on - and all that

There are so many threads im following at the moment that i forget whats going on. Sometimes i forget who i am never mind anything else.

And when you go opening new threads when im following the old one waiting for news - that doesnt help me!!!

I'm still a little off the wall this morning - waiting at the window still for the postman - and i bet he doesnt turn up!!
Awh bless, I live in hope that the medical assessor is going to return a good verdict, dont care when as long as its god or not too bad, lol nice simple requests from him would make our life so easy, but with them you just never know eh??? If and when we get soem news will pm you incase you are lost with the threads and miss what i hope will be a celebration!!!
Tina. x
Old Sep 12th 2009, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Awh bless, I live in hope that the medical assessor is going to return a good verdict, dont care when as long as its god or not too bad, lol nice simple requests from him would make our life so easy, but with them you just never know eh??? If and when we get soem news will pm you incase you are lost with the threads and miss what i hope will be a celebration!!!
Tina. x
Yes yes - do that

I do worry that i will miss important info - and then people dissappear never to be heard from again - sorry getting all dramatic again!!!
Old Sep 12th 2009, 11:52 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Some of us are always here, even if we are old news and arrived a while ago. We are still here for you.
Old Sep 12th 2009, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS
Some of us are always here, even if we are old news and arrived a while ago. We are still here for you.
Hey bevs - thanks for your help in the night.

Speaking of night but isnt it silly o clock over there - do you not need sleep!!

Is dredward keeping you awake - i can see you keeping him in line!!!
Old Sep 12th 2009, 12:36 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

LOL. It is only past midnight and husband is away in the UK.
The Footie party is finished & I am home

Dreadwood is toast.
Old Sep 13th 2009, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Tina. x
Good for you Tina... i am a worrier about our meds at the moment too!! -so we are somewhat in the 'same ol boat'
I'm thinking now whatever will be .. will be.. but cant help crossing fingers and toes ... i really hope it all goes well in your favour Tina ..xx

Berni
x
Old Sep 13th 2009, 1:01 pm
appreciate life

Originally Posted by 127luton
Good for you Tina... i am a worrier about our meds at the moment too!! -so we are somewhat in the 'same ol boat'
I'm thinking now whatever will be .. will be.. but cant help crossing fingers and toes ... i really hope it all goes well in your favour Tina ..xx

Berni
x
thatks guys, means so much to know you have support
Tina. x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.