Doubts setting in

Old Sep 6th 2008, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

getmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud of
Default Doubts setting in

Hi everyone

I know that this is probably just a case of the nerves now that we've finally got our ITA but just wanted to know from others personal experience - if they had a question about your work experience or qualifications, did they generally raise these before you got your ITA? Ie during the prelim checks.

We had a slight worry about my OH's qualification being that the wording was slightly different to the required qualification to claim the bonus points ie they wanted Bsc in Environ Studies but he has Bsc Environ Science. We thought we might hear something from them, but we heard nothing, just straight to ITA. Now that we have ITA - what are the chances of them finding a problem with his quals now? We don't expect a problem with the NZQA assessment to get the required level 7 (fingers crossed, although I know it's not a dead cert).Or is it mainly things like medicals/lack of evidence for work exp/ etc that causes problems at the ITA stage.

Like I said, probably just a case of the the nerves, but I just wondered now that we're at ITA, what could likely go wrong.

Last edited by getmethere; Sep 6th 2008 at 9:39 am.