Done it....at last!!!

Old Mar 20th 2011, 9:01 pm
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Done it....at last!!!

Originally Posted by Scousebird View Post
Not found the other forum particularly friendly so far maybe early days.

My worker from NZQA has made contact which is good.

baby girl 8lb 12oz.
Aw mate ! Photos !

I'm gonna copy your post over to the main forum to share with everyone else.
Old Mar 20th 2011, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

clairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really nice

Originally Posted by Scousebird View Post

My worker from NZQA has made contact which is good.

baby girl 8lb 12oz.
That's great....for both bits of news!!! Congratulations

How did they make contact? Phone? Email? I haven't heard anything
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by clairepete View Post
That's great....for both bits of news!!! Congratulations

How did they make contact? Phone? Email? I haven't heard anything
Sorry been a bit poorly. I emailed them asking who my contact was. The person introduced themselves but I've heard nothing. need to check my status. You heard anything?
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

clairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really nice

Not heard from anyone but I have reached the signing off stage today. It's not ticked that a notification has been sent tho.

Don't know whether to be worried that it has gone through so quickly as I didn't send any transcripts, my Uni didn't have any but they did me a letter to send explaining everything.

Hope baby scouser is ok xx
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all

Not heard from anyone but I have reached the signing off stage today. It's not ticked that a notification has been sent tho.

Don't know whether to be worried that it has gone through so quickly as I didn't send any transcripts, my Uni didn't have any but they did me a letter to send explaining everything.

Hope baby scouser is ok xx

Wow that's great I need to check mine as been doing everything from the phone from bed. Baby scouse is doing well as usual it's been mummy scouse whose body's taken a beating! Let me know how you get on. I'll put another post on if mine changes.

Last edited by Scousebird; Mar 23rd 2011 at 8:19 pm. Reason: iPods are fiddly
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 8:14 pm
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

I keep on checking for good news here from both of you. Hurry Up !
Old Mar 25th 2011, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS View Post
I keep on checking for good news here from both of you. Hurry Up !
Mine still states evaluation and I've had no further correspondence. Sounds like yours is well on it's way. Don't hold you breath bev mine will probably only help me with employment - which will be better than nothing!
Old Mar 25th 2011, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

It is on its way, and they have given me a tracking number which is lethal as now I'm constantly checking lol it left NZ last night at half 9 our time!!
Old Mar 25th 2011, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

It is on its way, and they have given me a tracking number which is lethal as now I'm constantly checking lol it left NZ last night at half 9 our time!!
Lucky sod! Let me know what is says. Wish mine would be as straight forward. I'm assuming your registered and all your quals are fine?!
Old Mar 25th 2011, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

The only thing I can think might be wrong with it is the lack of transcripts but I guess I'm not the only one that they have come across. It's in Hong Kong now....Oh my, I'm now obsessed with tracking the chuffing thing all the way home lol
Old Mar 26th 2011, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

The only thing I can think might be wrong with it is the lack of transcripts but I guess I'm not the only one that they have come across. It's in Hong Kong now....Oh my, I'm now obsessed with tracking the chuffing thing all the way home lol
It's almost a living thing on it's travels. You won't know what to do with yourself when it returns home!
Old Mar 27th 2011, 9:43 pm
Somewhere

T It's in Hong Kong now....
Ah ! So !
Old Mar 27th 2011, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

East Midlands Airport now ).....Ooooh the anticipation!!!!
Old Mar 27th 2011, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

Ha ha, I'm tipsy....that should have been a smiley face lol
Old Mar 29th 2011, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

Ha ha, I'm tipsy....that should have been a smiley face lol
Has it arrived what was the outcome?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.