Document return from Immigration London

Old Jul 14th 2009, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

educateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really nice
Default Document return from Immigration London

How did you get your documents returned from Immigration London?

We are about to send off all of our documents with our ITA to London but want to get them back safely.

What are the options for doing this?

I don't understand courier services or how this may work. Any tips?

Thanks
Old Jul 14th 2009, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Document return from Immigration London

Originally Posted by educateer View Post
How did you get your documents returned from Immigration London?

We are about to send off all of our documents with our ITA to London but want to get them back safely.

What are the options for doing this?

I don't understand courier services or how this may work. Any tips?

Thanks
If I remember rightly you have to include a special delivery envelope- you can get these from any post office- along with your ITA documents,
then they will be returned to you in this. Good luck
Chris
Old Jul 15th 2009, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

educateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really nice

Thanks Chris

That is exactly what we did. we got a special delivery envelope from the post office and sent our ITA off today. Thanks for the advice.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Whoops How do they get sent back if you forget to put an envelope in with your ITA? Is it snail mail? Even better could you go in person and pick them up and get visa's in passports at the same time (if successful of course) Bevissa
Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Mudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really nice

Aahh so pleased you asked that question!!! cos we forgot toooo, opps!!!
Our ITA's been in a month now and no word yet, keep checking & wearing out the keyboard and I no it could take up to 4 months but

So just a quick question if it takes 4 months to get C/O and then 3 months for decision do they keep your docs till the bitter end?
Old Jul 16th 2009, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Mudplug, as far as I am aware they keep documents until you have your final answer. If you get a no, then I think they keep them until appeal etc is over. I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong I'll take a guess that they may even ask you to send an envelope cos we don't pay them much to sort this out do we?????? Good luck with waiting, yes, fingers do start hurting checking at least 5 times a day Bevissa
Old Jul 16th 2009, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

dkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud of

Hi Bevissa, I took my docs down to NZ House in person and didn't give them a reply paid envelope; but no matter, after they said yes by email, they sent everything back via Royal Mail using one of the services that needs a signature. Not sure whether it was recorded, registered, datapost or something else, but believe me when the doorbell rang and I recognised the characteristic fern symbol on the package, my signature went all wobbly. And then my life went all wobbly for the next few months... but it was worth it.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

We are waiting for the wobbly bit Thats the NZ wobbly not body wobbly's Bevissa