Degree Question

Old Jul 4th 2007, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

Nisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant futureNisey has a brilliant future
Default Degree Question

I have a BA hons in Psychology and Computer Studies.

I have just noticed that my degree certificate mentions nothing about the subjects taken just the BA and grade.

I am off on a work visa on the 19th July, and we will be applying for residency when we get there. I'll probably have enough points without the Relevant degree as I'm up round the 200 points mark, but do you think they will want to see the subject evidence, in which case I may need to contact my University before I go and see what I can get out of them??
Old Jul 4th 2007, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Degree Question

For our degrees they wanted a structural breakdown of the course content . They also wanted the course certificate.

200 points is impressive. Are you a brain surgeon
Old Jul 10th 2007, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

spoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nice
Default Re: Degree Question

With a degree it depends what institution you got your degree from.

They had a link from the online EOI when I filled mine out. Just check if where you went is on there, mine was and all I needed was the degree certificate itself.