Degree points-need help

Old Nov 28th 2014, 2:04 am
Just Joined

rosey2014 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Degree points-need help

Got a reply from nzqa.. it is possible to claim 60points for masters and 10bonus points based on bachelor. Both degrees hav to be assessed if not on the exempt list.
Old Nov 30th 2014, 11:09 am
Just Joined

lomani is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by UsmanGh
Hi Adnan,

If you want to Claim Bonus Points , You qualification must be same as in listed in column 4 of the LTSSL. and It should be recognized with proper Qualification Name , for example if that is written as "Bachelor in Computer Science". I think with Master Degree (and Bachelor as support) , you will not be able to get degree name outcome as Bachelor degree.
Same question If i assess my Bachelor Degree for LTSS and my Master degree is also not recognized, so i have to assess both separately as PAR state that you can asses one qualification at a time..
Waiting for your reply ..
Thanks
Old Nov 30th 2014, 11:31 am
Just Joined

rosey2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes.. both need assessment. You have to submit new application for each.
Old Nov 30th 2014, 10:28 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rosey2014
Got a reply from nzqa.. it is possible to claim 60points for masters and 10bonus points based on bachelor. Both degrees hav to be assessed if not on the exempt list.
Thanks Rosey, good to hear it from the horses's mouth!