British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   decision successful (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/decision-successful-504774/)

Dustybin Jan 9th 2008 8:21 am

decision successful

It would seem that my ITA is in the post!! :thumbsup:

All I need now is a week off the beer before I do my medical!

Anyone else heard?? Wiz??

Maz Jan 9th 2008 8:41 am

Re: decision successful

Originally Posted by Dustybin (Post 5762334)

Woo hoo many congrats there binman! :beer: :thumbsup:

happynz Jan 9th 2008 9:15 am

Good on ya' Dustybin.

:beer:

Izzy and Ian Jan 9th 2008 7:14 pm

Well done Dusty :thumbsup::thumbsup: .....

and good luck with the paper mountain!

ned Jan 9th 2008 9:49 pm

Originally Posted by Izzy and Ian (Post 5764876)
Well done Dusty :thumbsup::thumbsup: .....

and good luck with the paper mountain!

He might struggle as someone who hasn't english as his first language :confused:

Wiz'n'Ton Jan 10th 2008 12:31 am

Originally Posted by Dustybin (Post 5762334)

Ooh ya bugger! ;) Nice one DB - I'm made up for ya. Hopefully ours won't be too long in coming then, eh?

So still no news for us (just checked) however as our working holiday visas expire on Monday, T and I have just been to Immigration, been relieved of $200 each, and now have nice spangly 2yr work permits. Hoorah! :thumbsup: Phew is all I can say - it's certainly relieved a little pressure from us both!

Good luck with the ITA - not that you'll need it. My revenge will be a double Rapaki-track cycle with lots of knarly downhills with you next month :rofl:

Dustybin Jan 10th 2008 2:42 am

Originally Posted by ned (Post 5765624)
He might struggle as someone who hasn't english as his first language :confused:

whey man i divvent ave a clue what your on aboot. Nowt the matter wi my english.

Dustybin Jan 10th 2008 2:44 am

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton (Post 5766098)
Ooh ya bugger! ;) Nice one DB - I'm made up for ya. Hopefully ours won't be too long in coming then, eh?

So still no news for us (just checked) however as our working holiday visas expire on Monday, T and I have just been to Immigration, been relieved of $200 each, and now have nice spangly 2yr work permits. Hoorah! :thumbsup: Phew is all I can say - it's certainly relieved a little pressure from us both!

Good luck with the ITA - not that you'll need it. My revenge will be a double Rapaki-track cycle with lots of knarly downhills with you next month :rofl:

Yours can't be that far away, hopefully!. Good to here that you got you work permits sorted though.

Now off to get fit! sort off.. maybe after i've had a pint!

UKNZAUS Jan 10th 2008 7:54 pm

Well Done! This year has started off good for many of us! We received the 'letter' on my hubby's birthday telling us we've been 'Approved In Principle' ... Migrant Levy and passports went back the same day :lol:

happynz Jan 10th 2008 8:04 pm

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl (Post 5769978)
Migrant Levy and passports went back the same day :lol:

Same same here. I thought, 'Hell, better get those resident visas and permits before they change their minds!'

:)

UKNZAUS Jan 11th 2008 3:20 am

Originally Posted by happynz (Post 5770016)
Same same here. I thought, 'Hell, better get those resident visas and permits before they change their minds!'

:)

Exactly what we thought too! Must be a mistake :lol: