december ita's

Old Apr 4th 2009, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

getmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud of
Default december ita's

hi all

has anyone with a December ITA heard anything yet from a Case officer for london branch skilled migration

we lodged 16th december and according to their website they are now allocating up to and including 29th december. so technically we should have a case officer already, but have not heard anything.

does it normally take a while from being allocated to being contacted by your case officer?

forgive me, just nervous and anxious - it's already been a 4 month wait and can't take much more!
Old Apr 6th 2009, 10:59 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: december ita's

....bump for your post.

HHmm.
I would wait a couple more weeks or so before contacting NZIS about this.
After all there has been the Christmas/New Year shutdown and it may be they are short of some staff due to extended hols or sickness.

Also, the case officer may be doing some prelim checks and familiarising with the latest pile of case loads before contacting you.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:16 am
luckybean

angmargien is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: december ita's

Originally Posted by getmethere
hi all

has anyone with a December ITA heard anything yet from a Case officer for london branch skilled migration

we lodged 16th december and according to their website they are now allocating up to and including 29th december. so technically we should have a case officer already, but have not heard anything.

does it normally take a while from being allocated to being contacted by your case officer?

forgive me, just nervous and anxious - it's already been a 4 month wait and can't take much more!
Hello

I submitted my application just before Xmas and have just had an interview over the phone so I am sure you'll be hearing from them via email soon if everything you have submitted is in order.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

getmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud of

thanks guys!

just really anxious! and not hearing anything is making me think that there was a problem with the application.

fingers crossed for some good news!
Old Apr 7th 2009, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

steelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud of
Smile Re: december ita's

Hi 'getmethere'

Hang in there... Don't be anxious!
I assume you don't have a job offer with your ITA?

We are now into April. Have you had any communication at all with INZ? If not I would give them a ring or email.

Fingers crossed for you things start to happen soon!

Take care
vicky
Old Apr 7th 2009, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS here
....bump for your post.

HHmm.
I would wait a couple more weeks or so before contacting NZIS about this.
After all there has been the Christmas/New Year shutdown and it may be they are short of some staff due to extended hols or sickness.

Also, the case officer may be doing some prelim checks and familiarising with the latest pile of case loads before contacting you.

I have a Skilled Migrant Administrator assessing my EOI which was selected last month, still waiting for feedback.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

thanks guys. I'm probably jumping the gun - no job offer so probably best to wait a little while before pestering them. just hate the wait - definitely the worst part so far.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

hi all

i was just curious if anyone who had submitted an ITA in December time had heard from their case officer yet? we still haven't heard a word and now I see on the NZIS website they should be allocating files up to 26th January - they seem to have forgotten about us!!!!!

Of course I'm stressing out and thinking what could be wrong with our application!!!

I don't want to irritate them by checking up but it has now been over 4 months since we submitted our ITA - should I e-mail them????
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

helenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to all

I think now is the time to ring. Just read one post where ITA lodged on 27th Jan 09 has received their CO now.

Good luck
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

helenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to all

It was Jo-chris, under '3 months waiting'. Have a look.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

thanks, yes will take the plunge I think and phone/e-mail them.

so annoying!!! I'll bet we're sitting at the bottom of a pile on someones desk. seems a bit like luck of the draw!!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

Any Luck yet?? Helen
Old Apr 30th 2009, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=getmethere;7525351]thanks, yes will take the plunge I think and phone/e-mail them.

so annoying!!! I'll bet we're sitting at the bottom of a pile on someones desk. seems a bit like luck of the draw!![/QUOT

Hi,

I would start chasing them as we put ours in after you and have already got a case officer and a date for our telephone interview. They may be checking it over at the moment and then you will get an email to arrange an interview. fingers crossed
Old Apr 30th 2009, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

thanks guys. I have e-mailed the skilled migrant e-mail address - just awaiting news.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

sam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by getmethere
thanks guys. I have e-mailed the skilled migrant e-mail address - just awaiting news.
fingers crossed for the good news wish you the best
Sam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.