deadline for entering????

Old Apr 25th 2008, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default deadline for entering????

when you receive your work visas back is there a deadline that says you have to be in new zealand by a certain date?? ie 2 months after the issue of the visa??
Old Apr 25th 2008, 10:36 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: deadline for entering????

Originally Posted by gina and danny
when you receive your work visas back is there a deadline that says you have to be in new zealand by a certain date?? ie 2 months after the issue of the visa??
Hmmm I'm not sure on that one as I only have a permit (got mine when already here). My permit states I must leave New Zealand before 31st October 2009.

Hope someone else can chime in here.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 4:01 am
Just Joined

George2008 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: deadline for entering????

Hi Gina and danny,

Normally, it will state that information on the Visa - for example it will say "you must not arrive in NZ after "such a date"" and it is normally provided for at the top of the Visa. The date is usually the last date of the Visa.

Cheers,

Simon