Dates on the blue stickers

Old Sep 5th 2011, 2:21 am
Forum Regular

Location: From Salisbury, UK to Auckland, NZ - now back in the UK!
celeliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the rough
Default Dates on the blue stickers

Hi,

I'm currently waiting patiently for my passport to be returned back with the blue stickers (Residence Permit) from the Henderson branch. I sent it off on 16th August and it was received by them the next day.

Just a curious question... on the blue stickers itself, will it show up the date of expiry of the permit? Also, will the residence permit be labelled from the date it was approved or on the day it will be labelled insert my passport (which should be happening any day now)?

Thanks.
Claire
Old Sep 5th 2011, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dates on the blue stickers

Hi Claire,

My blue sticker has date of issue and a 'must not arrive after' date, which was 1 year after issue date. Hope that helps
Old Sep 15th 2011, 2:57 am
Forum Regular

Location: From Salisbury, UK to Auckland, NZ - now back in the UK!
celeliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Dates on the blue stickers

Finally got my passport back! It was activated on the day they labelled onto my passport. Now I can enjoy for another two more years before applying for a PR visa!