cost of EOI

Old May 28th 2011, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

pcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to all
Default cost of EOI

hi again,what is the average price for an EOI with everything included,2 adults and 2 children under 5? thankyou
Old May 28th 2011, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

rick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant future
Default Re: cost of EOI

Its on the NZIS website... I think I paid around 220GBP but its in NZD so obviously depends on the exchange rate.
Old May 28th 2011, 8:20 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pcmay10 View Post
hi again,what is the average price for an EOI with everything included,2 adults and 2 children under 5? thankyou
Check here on the NZIS Fees calculator

It depends on various factors and you can calculate the exact fee for your circumstances
Old May 28th 2011, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Its $440 from within New Zealand.
Old May 29th 2011, 3:48 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Do you mean just the EOI or the whole process from start to finish? The EOI is one of the cheapest parts
The following is cut and pasted from a post I made about the total cost involved. Bear in mind that I went through all this in 2009 so costs have increased since then and also that I applied on my own so some of the costs will be multiplied up for a family. Also some will not be relevant to your situation. The one thing you can guarantee is that the cost will not be less than mine It may give you an idea even if it is a little out of date.

Immigration forms
Submission of EOI online £155.67
Full birth certificate £7.00
Police certificate £35
Passport photos £4
Medicals/blood tests/xray £308
Submission of ITA £685
ITA Special delivery cost £5.05
Migrant Levy £115

Total £1,314.72

Occupational registration
passport photos £4