Cost of Application

Old Jun 6th 2008, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

johnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to all
Default Cost of Application

Hi there everyone,Just sent back our ITA to London for me and the wife.Just got a letter from NZIS with a reciept from my credit card for £685.I thought it was £685 per person or is it £685 per couple???Any help appreciated.Status is pending on the NZIS website.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Cost of Application

Originally Posted by johnnz View Post
Hi there everyone,Just sent back our ITA to London for me and the wife.Just got a letter from NZIS with a reciept from my credit card for £685.I thought it was £685 per person or is it £685 per couple???Any help appreciated.Status is pending on the NZIS website.
Hi johnnz, no that's correct. It's £685 per application. Weve just submitted ours and like you are noe 'pending'. Good luck hope we both here something sooner rather than later!
Chris

Last edited by alchris; Jun 6th 2008 at 7:04 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Jun 6th 2008, 6:52 pm
Chocoholic

Yummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to all

Hi Johnnz,

Thats right. Its £685 per application and not per person.

Its the Migrant Levy thats charged per person upto a max of (i think) £1200. Will need to check this... its been a while since i looked. And i think its about $300 per person for the levy.

Anyway, good luck on your ITA

xxx
Old Jun 6th 2008, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

johnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to all

Aah thanks everyone and good luck to all concerned.I am now £685 richer lol.Thats a flight I guess.I thought it was £685 per person.I knew the migrant levy cost was person.Thanks again for your help.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 8:32 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by johnnz View Post
Aah thanks everyone and good luck to all concerned.I am now £685 richer lol.Thats a flight I guess.I thought it was £685 per person.I knew the migrant levy cost was person.Thanks again for your help.
Yep it's the migrant levy per person, but the costs add up, x-rays, medicals, bloods etc it's not cheap, but I feel worth it

Well don, keep on at it, you'll be here before you know it, we were. Turned around one day and we were on the plane.

Enjoy life
Pauline