Correct Police Checks

Old May 24th 2007, 6:50 am
Just Joined

welshsteve will become famous soon enoughwelshsteve will become famous soon enough
Default Correct Police Checks

Have recieved Police Checks back yesterday and have been told by a friend that they are the wrong ones!!!
Basically I pick up the forms from North Wales Police, filled in requesting convic/pros history and recieved back a letter with a blue band at the top and bottom which has come back from from National Identification Service at New Scotland Yard. It states it is a Section 7, Data Protection Act 1998 -
Subject Access. It states there is no information held in the personal record category of the police national computer.

My friend says I need a CRB Check from Liverpool???

Also with my filled in form I sent 2 proofs of ID including my driving licence which states full name and DOB.
On the document I have had back it is just addressed to me using my first and last name and doesnt include my middle name. I hope this wont effect its validaty. I presume it wont as the Police would have been able to check from the driving licence.

Please help!!
Old May 24th 2007, 7:59 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of
Default Re: Correct Police Checks

Hi Steve
It appears to me you have the correct one. it needs to be the PNC cert which you ask for at your local plod shop but comes back from London. blue stripe at top and bottom. my wife got that one and she was our principal applicant and we're here now so good luck
Old May 24th 2007, 8:03 am
Just Joined

welshsteve will become famous soon enoughwelshsteve will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Correct Police Checks

Just spoken to NZ Immigration in London and they said it was the correct one and the police missing my middle name didnt matter as they had all the info from my proof of ID sent.Panic over:

Thanks for the reply!