Confused on qualifications

Old May 22nd 2014, 4:41 am
Just Joined

mazhar1145 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Confused on qualifications

Dear Thanks for your messages. I am sending this message in private, since I need some confidential information from your side.

My EOI was selected from the pool in last draw. I am bit confused about few things. In my EOI, I claimed bonus points for both education and work experience. But I am not sure about bonus points. Although I received PAR of my Bachelor of Engineering degree from NZQA, in which they mentioned that my Bachelor of engineering degree is comparable with level 7. Moreover, they clearly mentioned that if I want to claim bonus points of LTSSL, I need IQA.

But on this forum, I read many messages, in which almost every engineer received similar kind of IQA result. As per these messages, most of Indian and Pakistani engineering degrees assessed to level 7 and comparable to Bachelor of engineering Technology that is not the same as per column 4 of LTSSL list. So these engineers cannot claim bonus points.

Now I am sure if I am going to apply for IQA, similar kind of result I will receive, as received by previous candidates. I need your help and guidance on this matter, if you can.

Thanks in advance.

Mazhar