Confused

Old Jan 4th 2008, 6:32 pm
NO, we're GOING there....

gorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nice
Default Confused

Am/was currently looking to emigrate to Oz, but am now wondering about NZ.
I'm up to speed with Oz rules & regs re visas, but getting very confused about NZ!
I'm a nurse with two kids, what the best route to go? Do I need a job offer? Or can I go for PR without?
Also how much does it cost and roughly how long does it take for a visa to come through?
Hope you can help
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confused

Originally Posted by gorgeousgal
Am/was currently looking to emigrate to Oz, but am now wondering about NZ.
I'm up to speed with Oz rules & regs re visas, but getting very confused about NZ!
I'm a nurse with two kids, what the best route to go? Do I need a job offer? Or can I go for PR without?
Also how much does it cost and roughly how long does it take for a visa to come through?
Hope you can help
Hi Gorgeousgal and welcome to the NZ forum. I believe you need more points for NZ rather than Oz - 140 for automatic selection via the skilled migrant route - So if you have that then you don't need a job offer straight away. But it's $400 for the EOI, $1400 for the ITA, $500 for medicals, not sure about the costs for the blue stickers. That'l give you an indication - Check out the Immigration website, that'll tell you more.

Simon
Old Jan 5th 2008, 12:56 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confused

$300 each for the blue stickers, capped at $1,200 for a family.

Welcome to the forum!