completing EOI

Old Sep 2nd 2009, 6:44 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default completing EOI

Hi all,

I'm in the process of filling out an EOI and have got to the health questions.

In the past I've had problems with depression and I'm also an asthmatic.

Am I on a loser, or is there hope?
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: completing EOI

Originally Posted by old.sparkles View Post
Hi all,

Im sure you will be fine. You say it was in the past so if its under control then you should be fine. OH has asthma but its controlled by medication and he had no problem with the medical.
Good luck x
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,

Good luck with that sparkles

its a right faff, and just when you thing you have everything covered - you wont have.
You will need to jump through plenty of hoops - so be prepared to ask how high
The good people on here will help, they know more than i do x
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 8:02 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: completing EOI

Originally Posted by Psychopandy View Post
Good luck with that sparkles

its a right faff, and just when you thing you have everything covered - you wont have.
You will need to jump through plenty of hoops - so be prepared to ask how high
The good people on here will help, they know more than i do x
Dont give up already, all will work out, may take a while longer but you will get there, our medicals are with the medical assessors as we type

keep up and go forward, get it and see how it goes.

Tina. x
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 8:14 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

not giving up - but still hedging bets.

paid today for advice on going to oz, but working through EOI on my own.
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 8:45 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

not giving up - but still hedging bets.

paid today for advice on going to oz, but working through EOI on my own.
keep going, and keep us posted. All the best.
Tina. x
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 9:52 pm
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

No. You are not onto a loser.

How many points do you have out of interest.

You may wish to start a new thread in the main forum about Sparkies registration. (sorry Sparkles as they will all be known from now on ). This will give you an idea of what you need to do towards NZ registration to satisfy the New Zealand Immigration Service.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 8:18 am

I think I had 125 points so its not clear cut.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 10:14 am
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing is ever clear cut my friend. Even with 140 points it would not be clear cut.

125 is better than 99 .