CO question....

Old Mar 12th 2009, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

helenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to all
Cool CO question....

ITA submitted on 2/3/09. When/how will I know who my case officer is?????
Sorry, you must all be mad with me for asking questions, I'm just in limbo land....
Old Mar 12th 2009, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

helenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to all
Default Re: CO question....

Oh NO!!! nobody knows......!!!
Old Mar 13th 2009, 2:31 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Sorry helenhoppy. I can't remember.

Ok. I went and found my old paperwork from August 2004

We were allocated our case officer when we were sent our letter of Invitation To Apply For Residence along with the ITA paperwork. There was a contact email addy for her along with a direct line phone number.

Of course it may well have changed since 2004.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute

Yes us too, we knew ours with our ITA letter.

Hang in there, good luck
Old Mar 13th 2009, 5:25 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

we found out who our CO was on tuesday when she rang us... we submitted our ITA in november.

i wonder if the difference between teebrown and Bevs and us is that we don't have a job offer????
Old Mar 13th 2009, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

jo_hedge will become famous soon enoughjo_hedge will become famous soon enough

I too got the name of my CO when I received the ITA. I did get an email address for her & a direct line. However, I have never managed to speak to her by phone, & she never returned my calls. Apparently they do not like doing business over the phone as (& I quote) "applicants can misunderstand and misquote what they are told. We prefer doing business in writing". In other words, get used to emails, 'coz you won't get anything else.

(PS I did find my CO singularly unhelpful)

Jo
Old Mar 14th 2009, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for all your comments.

It does seem that if you have a job offer, then you are assigned a CO straight away, if not, you have to wait, which is fair enough I suppose, (not that it feels fair while you're waiting).
Old Mar 16th 2009, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Cheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really nice

Our timeline went like so:
EOI submitted: mid April 08
ITA lodged: 14th Nov 08
Case Officer allocated: 2nd March
Interview: 10th March
Approval in principle / PR Granted: 12th March

125 points no job offer.

Hurrah. Be patient. Your turn will come.