CO promise to call me but don't do

Old Jul 10th 2011, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

hmooda911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CO promise to call me but don't do

Hi there,

My CO sent to me an email to determine an interview, and I replied by an email with the suitable time and my contacts to calling me and CO promise to call me and confirm that.

But can anyone tell me why my CO did not call me ?
what that does it mean ?
I am so sure from the time and mobile number 100000%
and the mobile was in high coverage area !!!

Bye
Old Jul 10th 2011, 7:20 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CO promise to call me but don't do

Email them and ask. I was under the impression they preferred land lines? We were asked to provide a land line number. Are you sure you had the time right? With DST it can be tricky.
Old Jul 10th 2011, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

hmooda911 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi Kija,

thank u for your replay, yes I am sure that the time was correctly and my case officer agreed to time and mobile number, everything is okay 10000%
and she told me just provide me with your detail with out land line !!!

please what does that mean ?
Old Jul 11th 2011, 9:25 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

hmooda you should contact them and ask, I really don't know what it means. maybe they weren't able to get through?

Call or email them and ask. Good luck