Citizenship NZ = Residency in Aus

Old Jun 14th 2009, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

wilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nice
Default Citizenship NZ = Residency in Aus

Am I right in saying once you get citizenship in NZ you altermaticly get residency in Aus. I think this was the case when I was in NZ afew years back.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

NZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Citizenship NZ = Residency in Aus

Yep thats right...Seems to be the done thing..Get citizenship...Move to Oz
Old Jun 14th 2009, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

wilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nice

I met people that just used NZ as a gateway, but someone said Aus is no harder to get into than NZ.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

NZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to behold

I moved from Spain to Uk to NZ...I can tell you for sure that NZ is HARD to get into...There were times when I thought we would be sent home (We came out on a work visa)...It was incredibly hard for us...and heaps of money too. But after 6 years we are probably here for good...Well unless we go to OZ when we get citizenship...or back to Spain...KIDDING
Old Jun 14th 2009, 10:12 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

We're definitely NOT moving to Oz!
Old Jun 14th 2009, 10:13 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you'll be surprised how hard NZ is to get in to. You'd have to be very committed to bother. I suggest you have a read of our Immigration forum to get an idea of the struggles people face.

Plus it takes 5 years of having PR here before you can be a citizen.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 10:48 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wilki View Post
Am I right in saying once you get citizenship in NZ you altermaticly get residency in Aus. I think this was the case when I was in NZ afew years back.
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/New_Ze...s_in_Australia