Citizenship application question

Old Apr 1st 2014, 12:51 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute
Default Citizenship application question

Hello everyone

Finally we have got around to filling out our citizenship papers.

There is one section which deals with offenses, including traffic offenses! Now we have been here for ten years and I have been stopped a couple of times, but buggered if I remember when. So...do I just write the info down to the best of my ability or can I go to the local cop shop and get some more detailed information?

Thanks.
Old Apr 5th 2014, 5:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Clappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship application question

Originally Posted by Catchafire
Hello everyone

There is one section which deals with offenses, including traffic offenses! Now we have been here for ten years and I have been stopped a couple of times, but buggered if I remember when. So...do I just write the info down to the best of my ability or can I go to the local cop shop and get some more detailed information?

Thanks.
I have recently submitted the Citizenship application which involved starting the process by meeting a Case Officer at the DIA office in Auckland.

I didn't have any infringements to report but after my interview with the Case Officer I think that they will be able to find out about all your infringements for themselves and so I think that it should be sufficient for you to report them in your letter to the best of your recollection. What would trip you up is trying to pretend that you never had any if you do.
Old Apr 6th 2014, 10:38 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

We didn't have any interview at all. Just filled in the forms .
Old Apr 8th 2014, 3:20 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Catchafire
Hello everyone

Thanks.
We're in the same boat, you can fill in a Police form "Request for Police Infiringement History...." think you download it from the police site, fill it in, send it off with a copy of your D/L, passport etc and they'll send you a list to attach to your application.
Old Apr 8th 2014, 5:03 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome thanks for your replies, downloaded the infringement request form!
Old Jun 26th 2014, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Just got our letters authorising our grant of New Zealand citizenship.... now just have to attend a ceremony and we're kiwi's....