Child Supplement EOI INZ 1103

Old Oct 31st 2011, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Child Supplement EOI INZ 1103

Hey guys when you filled in your EOI forms did you fill in the Child Supplement Form INZ 1103 on line or print off a copy? It says on the main form to fill one for each child, how do you then attach it to your EOI ? Looks like exactly the same questions as you fill in on main EOI.
Old Nov 1st 2011, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Child Supplement EOI INZ 1103

Someone must have had to put their kids on the EOI surely????
Old Nov 1st 2011, 11:47 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

sorry hubby filled in the EOI online so not sure what he did, as far as I know he just went through answered all the questions and when he was happy just submitted it and paid his fee.
Old Nov 1st 2011, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MrsFychan View Post
sorry hubby filled in the EOI online so not sure what he did, as far as I know he just went through answered all the questions and when he was happy just submitted it and paid his fee.
Thanks for answering, is hubby around at all to ask? After work perhaps?
Old Nov 1st 2011, 2:57 pm

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

you could PM him, fychan66, he is currently out in New Zealand so 13hours ahead of us. When I skype him later I'll mention you are looking for advice.
Old Nov 1st 2011, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

you could PM him, fychan66, he is currently out in New Zealand so 13hours ahead of us. When I skype him later I'll mention you are looking for advice.
Thank you soo much, did I sound really pushy
I'll PM him later.
Old Nov 1st 2011, 5:16 pm

just skyping hubby, he says if you do it on line it asks how many children you have then later on asks you to fill in the details for the amount of children you said. If it is paper based he thinks they only put 3 children on the forms so if you have more then you fill in the 1103 form for any additional children.

Hope that makes sense and no nit pushy, I know how frustrating things can get.
Old Nov 1st 2011, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

just skyping hubby, he says if you do it on line it asks how many children you have then later on asks you to fill in the details for the amount of children you said. If it is paper based he thinks they only put 3 children on the forms so if you have more then you fill in the 1103 form for any additional children.

Hope that makes sense and no nit pushy, I know how frustrating things can get.
You're a star thank you so much, and big thanks to Mr Fychan too
Old Nov 1st 2011, 9:42 pm
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm View Post
Someone must have had to put their kids on the EOI surely????
Not me . I only had cats and husband

Glad it's been answered .

Next pick from the pool 2nd Nov.
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 10:26 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

The fact that you're asking must mean things are looking up
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Persephone View Post

The fact that you're asking must mean things are looking up
Thought I'd while away the winter evenings updating my EOI and gathering evidence. Still a bit of a rollercoaster here xx