Change of Health Status - WTR

Old Aug 9th 2016, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

karen87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Change of Health Status - WTR

Hi there,

I wonder if anybody can help with my query...

Within the Health Requirements section of the INZ 1000 Residence Application form, it states that further medical certificates do not need to be provided if you've submitted the required medical certificates in the past 36 months.

However, it then states unless "the health status of any applicant has deteriorated since their previous medical certificate was issued".

My question is, if your health status did deteriorate since the previous medical certificate, but since improved to the point of full recovery would you still need to provide a new medical certificate with the residency application?

Thanks
Old Aug 10th 2016, 4:34 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Change of Health Status - WTR

sorry not sure the ins and outs, is it something that is likely to reoccur or a one off. don't want to pry but I would say if it something that could occur and is expensive or on the list of medical issues then I would say you would need to declare it. if not then not (?)
Old Aug 10th 2016, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

karen87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Change of Health Status - WTR

Yeah, sorry for being ambiguous with this one. What you've stated have been my thoughts too, but I still find the wording on the application to be a grey area or open to differing interpretations.

Thank you for your response though.