Certified copies??

Old Jun 11th 2008, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Certified copies??

Just wondering if a hight grade Civil Servant or High ranking British Military army officer can certify copies on our ITA??
Old Jun 11th 2008, 11:29 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all
Default Re: Certified copies??

I think I'm right in saying you have to be certified to take sworn 'oaths', a para legal certified some of our - passports, birth certificates, police checks, and a solicitor certified some later ones.

Check out the Web site. Also another thread RE; do you have to submit originals.

Hope this points you in the right direction. I'm sure BEV will be along to put your right. she's very helpful.

Pauline
Old Jun 11th 2008, 8:39 pm
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

You know when you wake and remember something, I have done that this morning, amazing what 3.5 hours of extra sleep does. As long as a person is a Commissioner for Oaths, they can certify copies.

They must write what capacity they are signing the copies ie Lawyer, Commissioner for Oaths

Pauline
Old Jun 12th 2008, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute

Oh thanks for that, you must have taken my 3.5 hours of sleep, as I too was thinking about this last night.

Right i'm off to day to find someone in authority!