Is it a car or a con...

Old Sep 24th 2011, 3:22 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is it a car or a con...

Guess who's going Gamma GT don't touch alcohol for two weeks saga...
It's ageist......I'm not 21 any longer but I am given the same height to jump...
The only thing they havnt insisted yet is my having to pack down against the AB's....
Bloody NZ meds...
Old Sep 25th 2011, 4:17 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Is it a car or a con...

What's going on
Old Sep 25th 2011, 6:13 am

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
What's going on
My Gamma GT (GGT) readings are elevated according to a phone call from the NZ medicals so I have to dry out for 2 weeks and have more tests.. I think from previous posts you have been up this path more than once......
Old Sep 25th 2011, 9:32 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Ah ! Not me who is the old soak . It's Mr BEVS. His liver function tests can go wild even with having the meds for under active thyroid. The GP did suggest once that he cut down on his alcohol. He'd been teetotal for a year at that point.

Well. Enjoy the dry-out period I suppose and fingers crossed the levels adjust.
Old Sep 26th 2011, 6:41 am

Originally Posted by BEVS
Ah ! Not me who is the old soak . It's Mr BEVS. His liver function tests can go wild even with having the meds for under active thyroid. The GP did suggest once that he cut down on his alcohol. He'd been teetotal for a year at that point.

Well. Enjoy the dry-out period I suppose and fingers crossed the levels adjust.
Thanks Bevs.....
Old Sep 27th 2011, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

rick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant future

ahh bloody nz medicals... i remember when we went for ours... my main issue was bp but managed to calm down for the test

you'll be right, stick with it... the nz roads are waiting for you and your motorcycle!
Old Sep 27th 2011, 11:05 am

Originally Posted by rick78
ahh bloody nz medicals... i remember when we went for ours... my main issue was bp but managed to calm down for the test

you'll be right, stick with it... the nz roads are waiting for you and your motorcycle!
It's the biking keeping me going Rick.... Been through extra BP checks now this... Head down drive forward......
Old Sep 27th 2011, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

skybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud of

Keep going Stormer we will have a glass of hawks Bay finest red waiting for you here in Napier, anyway how as the green man and the bear and ragged staff doing without your trade?
A lot of Triumphs and Harleys in Napier doing the Sunday morning pose it will be you soon.
Old Sep 27th 2011, 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by skybluestu
Keep going Stormer we will have a glass of hawks Bay finest red waiting for you here in Napier, anyway how as the green man and the bear and ragged staff doing without your trade?
A lot of Triumphs and Harleys in Napier doing the Sunday morning pose it will be you soon.
Hi Stu...glad to hear you are all OK... You are not missing anything nice in Coventry so fight the impulse to come rushing back.....
My local used to be the Engine until NZ medical team got hold of me.....
Old Oct 1st 2011, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Hi does anybody know if the NZ medicals have any issues with low blood pressure, I have a condition called POTS syndrone which will not get worse, does not stop me working, driving or anything else but I live with the symptoms daily and get on with life.
Any advice please

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postura...ardia_syndrome
if you want to know anymore
Old Oct 1st 2011, 4:21 pm

Originally Posted by moonie2011
Hi does anybody know if the NZ medicals have any issues with low blood pressure, I have a condition called POTS syndrone which will not get worse, does not stop me working, driving or anything else but I live with the symptoms daily and get on with life.
Any advice please

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postura...ardia_syndrome
if you want to know anymore
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd...lExaminers.pdf

Try this........

Definition of an acceptable standard of health
Migrants will be assessed as not having an acceptable
standard of health if they are:
• likely to be a danger to public health
• likely to impose significant costs/demands on
New Zealand’s health and/or special education services
• not able to undertake the functions for which they are
applying for a visa or permit.

This is the imprtant bit....

Last edited by Stormer999; Oct 1st 2011 at 4:24 pm.