Can we hand-deliver completed ITA?

Old Jul 24th 2012, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

Location: London temporarily, Auckland...bah, who knows, maybe never
Bev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really nice
Default Can we hand-deliver completed ITA?

We're just waiting to get our medicals back from the doc and then we'll be submitting our ITA. Given that we live in central London and the post is a bit iffy at the mo, I was wondering whether we're allowed to take the package up to Haymarket (?) and hand it in ourselves or is it compulsory to send it through the post? It would probably take us less time to go there than to queue up at the Post Office!
Old Jul 24th 2012, 10:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can we hand-deliver completed ITA?

Yes you can and if I recall you get a ticket / number and can wait to see one of the advisors and they'll check through that you haven't missed anything.
Old Jul 24th 2012, 11:06 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

We took ours up, and BJ is right you have to take a ticket and wait to be called.
They do go through the paperwork to make sure you have it all. You pay your fee and then they pass it on.
Old Jul 24th 2012, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

Location: London temporarily, Auckland...bah, who knows, maybe never
Bev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really nice

Thanks very much for those answers - I'd assumed that at best you'd just hand it into a receptionist. If they actually check through it, then that's well worth going there and waiting. Thanks for the info.
Old Jul 24th 2012, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

Trish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really nice

It's definitely worth submitting it at NZ House. I didn't have to queue either.
Old Jul 25th 2012, 12:17 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bev K
Thanks very much for those answers - I'd assumed that at best you'd just hand it into a receptionist. If they actually check through it, then that's well worth going there and waiting. Thanks for the info.
Good luck