can someone help me

Old Aug 4th 2015, 8:19 am
Just Joined

raz88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default can someone help me

i've done software engineering from pakistan and MSc in IT Service management from UK also i've 2.5 year experience in pakistan, married, wife is dr...what are the chance for me to apply for nz immigration (skilled)...have good english speaking skills tho..y0ur help will be highly appreciated...cheers...

Last edited by raz88; Aug 4th 2015 at 8:26 am.
Old Aug 4th 2015, 9:16 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: can someone help me

I think that applying with your wife as the main applicant could be more effective, dependant on her qualifications and where they were gained.
Old Aug 4th 2015, 9:54 am
Just Joined

mrs fychan thanks for your reply..she has done her mbbs from Pakistan and now she is doin her MSD (degree in medicine) also from Pakistan and she has not completed her postgraduation yet..as I've done my ielts I want to apply myself as main candidate..what do you think
Old Aug 4th 2015, 7:05 pm

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

you would need to get your qualifications accessed and they must match the criteria for the skilled career as set out on the Immigration site. Your wife will have to do the ielts if she wishes to come with you.
Old Aug 5th 2015, 6:40 am
Just Joined

Thanks for your text back Mrs Fychan. Is it worth to apply myself as a main candidate without a job offer..I am pretty sure if i get my qualification assessed by NZQF it will be level 9 or 8 definitely..what do you think..any expert suggestion plz...and I'd like to appreciate the people who just watching my post, but if possible give your opinions mate because we are here to help each other..
Old Aug 6th 2015, 12:40 am

we are not experts on here just people that have/are going through the process. if you require expert advise then please seek a registered agent.
The qualification would have to match that what is listed as a requirement on the skills list, so not above the requirement or below.

have you done the points indicator on the Immigration site?
https://www.immigration.govt.nz/pointsindicator/

see the sticky above as to what you can and can't claim for