Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Can I open medical info from Panel Doctor before i submit ITA

Can I open medical info from Panel Doctor before i submit ITA

Old Jan 28th 2009, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

SHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really nice
Default Can I open medical info from Panel Doctor before i submit ITA

Hi all

Just checking to make sure: Is it ok for me to read what the panel Doctor has written on the medical documents before we submit them with the ITA?

Reason I am asking is that they are sealed with the Doctors stamp on the envelope

Did any body open theirs and did INZ say anything????

Mark
Old Jan 28th 2009, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

becky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to all
Default Re: Can I open medical info from Panel Doctor before i submit ITA

Hi

Glad to hear you got yours medicals back. I would have thought that there would be no problems with you reading the reports - we saw ours at the medical but I would be careful if they have been sealed and stamped.

Hopefully someone will be able to shed light on this.

My medical was fine in the end but other half has to submit a cardiologist report due to being treated for an irregular heart rhythm (one off event) just 3 weeks before medical! Gutted, I knew I should have booked them for an earlier date!

Becky
Old Jan 28th 2009, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

getmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud of

hi

i think (correct me someone if i'm wrong) but for australian immigration they need to be sealed.

ours arrived in the post, i opened them and had a good read about all our ailments (or thankfully lack there of) and then put them into the pack with the ITA separately and without their own envelope. so i don't think it's a problem. we have already had ITA lodged and our on-line status reads 'full medical received' so i'm pretty sure they would have said something by now if it was a problem.

I think most of the doctors do NZ and Aus medicals so maybe get confused between which ones need sealing and which ones don't.

well done of getting them done. another weight off.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

nick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SHAZMARK
Hi all

Just checking to make sure: Is it ok for me to read what the panel Doctor has written on the medical documents before we submit them with the ITA?

Reason I am asking is that they are sealed with the Doctors stamp on the envelope

Did any body open theirs and did INZ say anything????

Mark
We opened ours and NZ never said anything.