Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

can I edit the submitted EOI which has not been selected

can I edit the submitted EOI which has not been selected

Old May 14th 2012, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

hmlamie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: can I edit the submitted EOI which has not been selected

Originally Posted by hmlamie
So if we consider this is a mistake, does it affect my application acceptance?
Any one faced this issue before?
Old May 14th 2012, 7:52 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

if you haven't been picked from the pool go back and edit it to the correct information. If you do submit with incorrect information you will just make the process longer
Old May 15th 2012, 12:17 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Any one faced this issue before?
Making a human error won't cause rejection in itself, you may just need to explain/clarify.
Old May 15th 2012, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

hmlamie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
if you haven't been picked from the pool go back and edit it to the correct information. If you do submit with incorrect information you will just make the process longer
Unfortunately, it has been picked from the pool in 2nd of May, as i have 125 points. now i am waiting their decision. By the way any one get the ITA or still you are waiting?

Another question, My qualification is " Bachelor of Science" My major called General Major " Mathematics and computer science". And i claimed 10 additional points for having experience in "IT- System Analyst" similar to Qualification. Will they accept those 10 Points although there is Mathematics in my Major??

Last edited by hmlamie; May 15th 2012 at 5:13 am.
Old May 16th 2012, 12:50 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, it has been picked from the pool in 2nd of May, as i have 125 points. now i am waiting their decision. By the way any one get the ITA or still you are waiting?

Another question, My qualification is " Bachelor of Science" My major called General Major " Mathematics and computer science". And i claimed 10 additional points for having experience in "IT- System Analyst" similar to Qualification. Will they accept those 10 Points although there is Mathematics in my Major??
You could either contact NZIS directly and let them know of your error and your correct answers or wait until you get an ITA. Your covering letter with the ITA may state the need to clarify who your relatives are so you just alter the details then [an ITA is basically a copy of your EOI]. They may contact you when they check the EOI and before they send out an ITA if it looks confusing to them.
It won't alter your points total so should not be a big issue [in my opinion!]
Old May 16th 2012, 12:53 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I agree Perse.